Wednesday 15 January 2014

Queensland

Tourist Attraction - Queensland
 
I have just recently gotten back from a holiday from Queensland and I have to say, it was really good. They have a lot to offer especially tourist attractions. Me and my family went and saw everything, From theme parks to gun ranges and I'm the type of person that is very non adventurous and for me this was a very good experience. It is a must do holiday, For around 10 grand four of us wet and had a great time.

There are a lot of pro's and con's to a holiday in Queensland:

Pro's
There is such a wide range of things to do and the locals are so down to earth.
You can: Jet Ski, Jet Boat, Movie world, Dream world (Big Brother house) , White -water world, Wet  wild, Sea world, Gun ranges, A Load of shops, Australia Zoo, Lookouts,  Helitours, Skypoint and so much more. Not only is there a lot of things to do there but the scenery around is delightful to see. I was there on new year and the firework display was very good (Not as good as Perth but you know, is still pretty good). I stayed in Southport and every corner you turn there s always something there.

Con's 
Tourists! Everywhere! It doesn't matter where you stay there are tourists everywhere. Its not the tourists that bother me its how rude they are. I was walking through the shop one day when I was there and a bunch of people just walked through me, pushed me out the way and not even one 'sorry' or 'I didn't see you' nothing, it got to the point where I didn't want to go shopping because they were getting on my nerves that much and to tell you the truth I couldn't handle it! But if a lot of rude people is your thing then you'll love it (You just gotta be patient)

The Theme parks are amazing and if you go there make the most of everything you do because its defiantly something you'll do once :)
If you want to get to know me better or even inbox me some things you'd like me to write about (Anything) you can inbox me on tumblr my name is love-me-like-food and ill defiantly message you back, thanks for reading :P

No comments:

Post a Comment